Upcoming Events

  • 4/22: Merrillville, IN (AKC Agility)
  • 4/23-24: Barrington, IL (USDAA Agility)
  • 5/7-8: FCI World Team Tryouts, Minnesota
  • 5/20-22: Ft. Worth, TX USDAA Regional
  • 6/3-5: Perry, GA USDAA Regional
  • 8/5-7: IL USDAA Regional
  • 10/11-16: Cynosport Championships (Louisville, KY)

Monday, December 7, 2009

Hounds for the Holidays

1 of my favorite trials each year... Hounds for the Holidays. Unfortunately, I could only show Thursday/Friday this year because I was busy with Lucy's 30th Bday party and Ilan's wedding on Saturday night! Lots going on.

Thursday:
I was thrilled that Rumor had 2 gorgeous sets of weaves. In each run he dropped 1 bar... my fault both times. The rest of his runs were beautiful. Dylan wasn't feeling his weaves so much, but the rest of his runs were great... including fabulous contacts in Std!

Friday:
Dylan got the only Hounds Q of the weekend in JWW... he was a very good boy :)
Rumor should have gotten a Q, but I was pushing him really hard in JWW and I never slowed up going into the weaves, so he missed the entrance -- other than that, a great run!

Saturday was extremely busy... I went to Lucy's 30th Birthday party at the Racquet Club and then to Ilan's wedding at the Palmer Hotel -- both events were amazing!

A lot to do in 2 days before heading to Cleveland, OH for our last trial of the year... 4 days... but lots to do before then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author dylanandrumor.blogspot.com !
It is remarkable, it is very valuable answer