Upcoming Events

  • 4/22: Merrillville, IN (AKC Agility)
  • 4/23-24: Barrington, IL (USDAA Agility)
  • 5/7-8: FCI World Team Tryouts, Minnesota
  • 5/20-22: Ft. Worth, TX USDAA Regional
  • 6/3-5: Perry, GA USDAA Regional
  • 8/5-7: IL USDAA Regional
  • 10/11-16: Cynosport Championships (Louisville, KY)

Monday, March 15, 2010

We're going to Worlds!

I was so proud of Rumor this weekend. We went to Cedar Falls, IA for another DockDogs Zone Qualifier. I was feeling very under the weather all week and Rumor pulled us through it and had a fantastic weekend at the event! Not only did he win "crowd favorite" each day he also won the entire Pro Finals! Winning this Zone Qualifier earned him an invitation to the World Championships in July for Big Air. I'm very excited... that was 1 of our goals this year and we got it! Rumor's best jump of the weekend was a 25' 2" jump and I couldn't be more proud of the little man... he just keeps impressing me every time we go out!

Dylan got to spend a little extra time with Chris in Iowa, but he came home with me since we have a great agility trial next weekend in Louisville, KY. He did a lot of playing this weekend in Iowa, and made it to the Amateur Finals. Little stinker totally messed up his 1st jump in the finals (jumped after the duck the second I threw it), but ended up in 6th place... what a good boy!

No comments: