Upcoming Events

  • 4/22: Merrillville, IN (AKC Agility)
  • 4/23-24: Barrington, IL (USDAA Agility)
  • 5/7-8: FCI World Team Tryouts, Minnesota
  • 5/20-22: Ft. Worth, TX USDAA Regional
  • 6/3-5: Perry, GA USDAA Regional
  • 8/5-7: IL USDAA Regional
  • 10/11-16: Cynosport Championships (Louisville, KY)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

busy, busy, busy!

The next few weeks are going to be so busy, but I'm really excited about it... Thanksgiving it tomorrow, my favorite holiday of the year Chris and I will be at his family's house tomorrow and then we will go to New Buffalo for my family's Thanksgiving day -- should be a blast both days!

A 3 day agility this weekend in Merrillville, IN. Lisa is going to be there Saturday/Sunday -- can't wait to see Tractor run! I'm hoping Rumor finishes his AX title this weekend... he only needs 1 more Q! But, since I haven't done any training the past few weeks I can't expect too much out of him. I would like to try for a JWW Q or 2 since we still need 3 more of those. After the trial Lisa will come stay at my condo for the week... lots of sushi and fun!

Next weekend will be the 1st year I don't enter 4 days of Hounds... my favorite trial of the year. BUT, it's for 2 very good reasons! On Saturday I get to stop by Lucy's 20th Birthday Party and then head over to Ilan's wedding... both should be fantastic -- what a busy night!

The following weekend is our last trial for December... 4 days at the Cleveland Cluster. It should be fun because I'm sure a number of Rumor's littermates will be there... I know Daisy/Solar are flying in town for it too! I'm sure Linda/Wonder will be there and hopefully 1 or 2 other pups...

Off to go enjoy Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: